- The ZKV Kusama Validators can be viewed at Polkascan.
- Currently our validator charges 10% commission on staked KSMs.
- Our validators are hosted by Bison Trails and was launched at Kusama Block 84495.
To stake your KSMs to ZKValidator find us on
For more detailed instructions, see below.
Kusama Delegation Instructions
This guide contains instructions for delegating to the Zero Knowledge validator via the Polkadot UI. If you haven’t yet claimed your KSM, read this guide.
- In the Polkadot UI click on Staking in the left-hand navigation
- Click the Account Actions tab in the top of the screen
- Select New stake at the top right of the screen
- In the modal, select your stash account and controller account (this will be the same account until transfers are enabled)
value bonded field, input
the amount of KSM you’d like to bond
If you’d like to bond all of your KSM, leave at least 1 KSM in your stash account for transaction fees
Select your preferred payment destination:
Select Stash account (increase the amount at stake) to compound your rewards on your Stash account (most common), or
Select Stash account (do not increase the amount at stake) to leave your rewards un-bonded and spendable in your Stash account
- Click Bond
- Confirm the correct amount of KSM is being bonded, enter your password, and click Sign and Submit
- Back in the Account Actions screen, click on Nominate
Enter the addresses of both of the
- Click Nominate
- Confirm you are nominating the correct validators: ZKValidator1 -> ZKValidator5
- Enter your password and click Sign and Submit
Congratulations! You are now nominating the Zero Knowledge Validator!